Ephesians: Living In Christ
Over 2,000 years ago Paul penned a letter of encouragement to church in Ephesus. In the midst of a culture full of occult practices, immoral lifestyles, and corrupt practices, Paul felt the need to remind the Ephesians of their privileged position in Christ and their responsibility to walk worthy of that position.
Not much has changed over time. We still need reminded how precious we are to Christ and how privileged we are to be called His own. In this twelve week study, learn from Paul the apostle as he writes also to us today.
- The blessings the believer has in Christ
- The position of the believer in relation to Christ and the world
- How to pray effectively for your loved ones
- How to be strengthened and mature in your faith
- How to promote unity in your family and church
- How to relate to those around you How to walk worthy of your privileged position
- How to live as light in this dark world How to stand firm in your faith
- and much, much more!
Explore the text with help from: Greek Word Studies | Cross-Referencing | Inductive Questions | Personal Application Questions
Perfect for Individual or Group study.
Perfect for Individual and Group Study!